Ok kids. Gonna beat you to the punch.
Read here. It's on a running banner.
http://www.wise.k12.va.us/
As of 5:47 pm it's a 90 minute delay for Wise County.
You can also check:
http://www.tricities.com/tristate/tr.../closings.html
Ok kids. Gonna beat you to the punch.
Read here. It's on a running banner.
http://www.wise.k12.va.us/
As of 5:47 pm it's a 90 minute delay for Wise County.
You can also check:
http://www.tricities.com/tristate/tr.../closings.html
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Norton City Schools on a 2 hour delay.
I wonder what is going to happen about the Community Pep Rally at 8:45 because the team was planning on leaving by 9:30 I beleive. They are already getting out at 12:30. That is ridiculous to open schools for 2 hours.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
i get tired of hearing that stuff, honestly..
and when you were in school you did the same thing. I hate how people "grow up" and look down on things they did, like going to the fair, when you were 15 goin to the fair was the shiz. in college beer pong was where it was at. when your in highschool hopin for a snow day is everything. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
and when you were in school you did the same thing. I hate how people "grow up" and look down on things they did, like going to the fair, when you were 15 goin to the fair was the shiz. in college beer pong was where it was at. when your in highschool hopin for a snow day is everything. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]yea since you know everything about me obviously, i guess your right [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
well dude, you were the one who always did post the postings about school closings, etc...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
[ QUOTE ]
i get tired of hearing that stuff, honestly..
[/ QUOTE ]
And we get tired of going to school, honestly..
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
ahhh the good ol' days
180 days of school a year. The rest is just time off.
That's a better schedule than mine I'll give you that! I've worked about 325 days so far this year.
Enjoy your cushy schedule while you can (snow days and all)! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Hey, I am retired and I don't have a cushy schedule. Just kidding. Glad you are home safe.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Bookmarks